Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of sale for Moda Salon Interiors Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 6718974) whose principal place of business is at 1st Floor 4A, Brittany Court, High Street South, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3HR, United Kingdom ("Moda Salon Interiors Limited") and will apply to any products and/or services sold by Moda Salon Interiors Limited. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated in all Contracts of Moda Salon Interiors Limited to sell or supply Products and/or Services. Any concession made or latitude allowed by Moda Salon Interiors Limited to the Customer shall not affect the strict rights of Moda Salon Interiors Limited under the Contract.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
1.1 Definitions (A) "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale as amended by Moda Salon Interiors Limited from time to time; (B) "Customer" means the customer purchasing the products or services; (C) "Products" means equipment, accessories, replacement parts and consumables, for example, but not limited to, barber chairs, upholstery, trolleys and gloves; (D) "Services" means the service(s) ordered by the Customer from time to time; (E) "Contract" means an order placed by the Customer for Products and/or Services that has been accepted in writing by a director or other duly authorised representative on behalf of Moda Salon Interiors Limited. (F) "Prices" means the price or fees quoted by Moda Salon Interiors Limited for the Products and/or Services; (G) "Delivery" means standard Moda Salon Interiors Limited shipping to and arrival at the receiving area at the "Ship To" address specified in Customer's order.
- 2.1 All orders are subject to acceptance by Moda Salon Interiors Limited. Product orders must specify Delivery within twenty eight days from the order date, unless otherwise agreed or quoted by Moda Salon Interiors Limited.
- 2.2 Although Moda Salon Interiors Limited may have given a detailed quotation, no order shall be binding on Moda Salon Interiors Limited unless and until a director or other duly authorised representative on behalf of Moda Salon Interiors Limited has accepted it in writing.
- 2.3 All times or dates given for Delivery of the Products and/or Services are given in good faith and do not form part of any Contract.
- 3.1 Moda Salon Interiors Limited shall have the right at any time without notice to withdraw any discount from its normal prices and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including but limited to, costs of any goods, materials, carriage, labour or overheads, the increase or imposition of any task, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
- 3.2 Product prices for an order remain valid for thirty days from the original order date unless otherwise quoted by Moda Salon Interiors Limited. Changed orders become new orders at the prices in effect when Moda Salon Interiors Limited receives the changed orders.
- 3.3 Moda Salon Interiors Limited may change Services prices upon thirty days written notice.
- 3.4 Unless otherwise agreed all prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and any other duties or taxes that the Customer shall be liable to pay to Moda Salon Interiors Limited.
4. DELIVERY / SHIPMENT
- 4.1 Moda Salon Interiors Limited will ship according to Moda Salon Interiors Limited's standard commercial practice, and risk of loss or damage and title will pass from Moda Salon Interiors Limited to the Customer at the "Ship To" address. Until this time Moda Salon Interiors is responsible for the goods in transit.
- 4.2 Shipping and handling charges will be listed separately on Moda Salon Interiors Limited’s invoice when not included in the Product's purchase price.
- 4.3 If the Customer fails to take delivery of Products and/or Services tendered in accordance with an order, then Moda Salon Interiors Limited shall be entitled to immediate payment in full for the Products and/or Services. All costs for storage and any additional costs incurred as a result of such failure.
- 4.4 Moda Salon Interiors Limited shall be entitled to invoice the Customer for the cost of all pallets and other returnable packaging materials unless the same are returned to Moda Salon Interiors Limited in good condition carriage paid within thirty days of the date of delivery.
- 4.5 Moda Salon Interiors aims to dispatch all online orders within 48 hours. Please allow 48 hours to pass before contacting Moda Salon Interiors with reference to missing deliveries. Please use your online order number in any correspondence.
5. INSTALLATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- 5.1 Product installation information is available with Products, on quotations or upon request. Installation by Moda Salon Interiors Limited, when included in the purchase price, is complete when the Product passes Moda Salon Interiors Limited's standard installation and test procedures.
- 5.2 For Products without installation included in the purchase price, acceptance by the Customer occurs upon Delivery.
- 5.3 For Products with installation included in the purchase price, acceptance by the Customer occurs upon completion of installation by Moda Salon Interiors Limited. If the Customer schedules or delays installation by Moda Salon Interiors Limited for more than thirty days after Delivery, then Customer acceptance of the Products will occur on the thirty-first day after Delivery.
- 5.4 The Customer shall prepare the area of delivery and installation for Products and provide Moda Salon Interiors Limited (including its employees, agents and sub-contractors) with free access to the place of installation and with free access to any services or facilities that may be required to deliver and install the Products. Where the same has not been provided Moda Salon Interiors Limited shall be entitled to charge for the same.
- 5.5 Whilst every effort is made to be as accurate as possible when giving a quotation for the cost of an installation, Moda Salon Interiors Limited may need to apply an additional charge to a customers account for additional fittings used during an installation by an engineer.
- 6.1 The Customer will pay Moda Salon Interiors Limited the Prices applicable to the Products ordered in accordance with the due date set out in the relevant order acceptance letter.
- 6.2 The Customer will pay Moda Salon Interiors Limited the Prices applicable to the Services ordered in accordance with the due date set out in the relevant Schedules.
- 6.3 The standard payment term for Product orders via phone or quotation below £1,000.00 (One thousand Pounds Sterling) is that payment is due immediately on placement of order. unless otherwise agreed or quoted by Moda Salon Interiors Limited.
- 6.4 The standard payment term for Product orders equal to or exceeding £1,000.00 (One Thousand Pounds Sterling) is that 80% of the order value is due as a deposit with the remaining amount of 20% of the order value is due on delivery or installation date. unless otherwise agreed or quoted by Moda Salon Interiors Limited.
- 6.5 Payment terms are subject to Moda Salon Interiors Limited credit approval. All Prices are exclusive of VAT. Moda Salon Interiors Limited may charge interest at a rate of five percent above the base rate of the Santander UK Plc from time to time for late payments.
- 6.6 Moda Salon Interiors Limited may change credit or payment terms at any time when, in Moda Salon Interiors Limited’s opinion, a Customer's financial condition, previous payment record, or the nature of Customer's relationship with Moda Salon Interiors Limited so warrants.
- 6.7 If payment has not been received within the agreed terms, then Moda Salon Interiors Limited reserves the right to use a third party to assist in recovering any of the outstanding balance, and to apply the cost of any third party to the customers account.
- 6.8 Current methods of payment and additional payment information are available on request from Moda Salon Interiors Limited.
- 7.1 Moda Salon Interiors Limited will allow the Customer to return a Product within twenty eight days of Delivery if it is found to be defective within that period. Returns or repairs beyond this time will be notified and subject to the appropriate manufacturer warranty, if any.
- 7.2 All damaged or broken goods must be returned before a replacement or refund can be given. Or photographic proof supplied to Moda may be accepted.
- 7.3 When Moda Salon Interiors Limited agrees to a refund, then Moda Salon Interiors Limited will refund the actual cost of the product or service itself and associated items, e.g. Delivery but Moda is not responsible for loss of earnings or loan equipment.
- 7.4 Moda Salon Interiors Limited is responsible for any refunds and not its Suppliers or Delivery companies.
- 7.5 Returns shall be sent to Moda Salon Interiors Limited’s premises at the Customer’s risk and expense. Moda Salon Interiors Limited reserves the right to refuse to accept such returns if they are not returned in their original packaging in a clean, unused, undamaged and re-saleable condition.