Bacticide - Made in the UK
400ml 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Bacticide hand gel is made from 70% alcohol.
- A hand sanitiser that doesn't have a harsh, clinical smell it can be used for quick, powerful and safe cleansing - no water or towels needed.
- Bacticide contains 70% Ethyl alcohol, 0,5% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 4% Methyl Alcohol.
- This hand sanitiser from the makers of Barbicide contains no ammonia, alkalis or abrasives that could irritate the skin.
- Perfect for killing bacteria and germs and helping prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.
- For external use only.
- For use by professionals such as those in the hair and beauty industry only.
- Optimal use: Wash and dry hands thoroughly then apply 2.5ml-5ml of solution onto hands and rub until dry.
- Store in a cool place below 25c, keep out of direct sunlight.
- For more information please see the SAFETY DATA SHEET below.
Safety Data Sheet